Looking for a reversible, lightweight, hooded jacket that is nsulated with 100% Traceable Down. Got it! Plus the Patagonia Baby / Toddler Reversible Down Sweater Hoody features a solid color on one side and jolly print on the other.
Fend off winter nips and bites with Patagonia's Baby Reversible Down Sweater Hoody - it swaddles little ones in sumptuous warmth. The hooded jacket’s lightweight windproof polyester mini-ripstop shell has high tear-strength and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish; reverses to fun contrasting print and lined with bluesign® approved polyester plain weave fabric.
Insulated with 100% Traceable Down (600-fill-power duck down can be traced back to birds never force-fed or live-plucked) for compressible warmth; quilt-through construction keeps down from shifting. 3-panel hood for stay-put fit. Full-length center-front zipper with no-chafe garage and reflective webbing pulls. Zippered handwarmer pockets on solid side; on-seam pockets on print side. Spandex binding at hood and cuffs plus elasticized hem retain warmth.
This Jacket has a Regular Fit
- Lightweight, windproof polyester mini-ripstop shell has high tear-strength and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and reverses to a print
- 100% Traceable Down (600-fill-power duck down that can be traced back to birds that were never force-fed, never live-plucked) is compressible and warm; quilt-through construction keeps down in place
- 3-panel hood for a stay-put fit
- Full-length zipper with zipper garage eliminates chin chafe
- Reflective webbing pulls on center-front zipper and hand pockets on solid side
- Zippered handwarmer pockets on solid side and on-seam pockets on print side
- Spandex binding at hood and sleeve opening for a secure fit; elasticized back hem keeps cold out
- Material: Shell: 1.4-oz 20-denier 100% polyester mini-ripstop, Lining: 2.2-oz 100% polyester plain weave; both with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Insulation: 100% Traceable Down (600-fill-power duck down that can be traced back to birds that were never force-fed, never live-plucked)
- Lining fabric is bluesign® approved
- 218 g (7.7 oz)
Material - Down Insulation - Patagonia uses down insulation in their products because of its excellent performance: down has a higher warmth-to-weight ratio than synthetic insulation, and it is also more compressible.
Technology - Deluge® DWR - Patagonia’s proprietary durable water repellent fabric finish, Deluge DWR, lasts substantially longer than standard DWRs. Garments with the Deluge DWR finish have like-new repellency after years of extensive use.