When the days get shorter, the shadows start to stretch and the weather blows in from the northwest, put your boy in the Down Sweater by Patagonia. This lightweight and windproof, the Boys’ Down Sweater is made with a polyester mini-ripstop shell and highly compressible 600-fill-power goose down insulation; with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
It’s absolutely breeze stopping, highly compressible and insulated with 600-fill-power premium European goose down, so he can maintain his core warmth throughout the season. The polyester mini-ripstop shell fabric, treated with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish, is tough and durable. With two zippered pockets and reflective webbing pulls, a full-zip front that extends up to the collar for warmth and a drawcord hem to adjust this down jacket perfect for any adventure your explorer wants to go on.
This Jacket has a Reglar Fit
- The windproof shell has high tear-strength and is made of polyester mini-ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish; lining fabric is bluesign® approved
- 100% Traceable Down (600-fill-power duck down that can be traced back to birds that were never force-fed, never live-plucked) is compressible and warm; quilt-through construction keeps down in place
- Full zip-through stand-up collar; internal wind flap and zipper garage
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets with reflective webbing pulls; spandex cuff binding and internal cuff gaiter keeps cold out; internal drawcord at hem
- Can be worn as a midlayer underneath a shell
- Hand-me-down ID label
- Fabric: Shell: 1.4-oz 20-denier 100% polyester mini-ripstop; fabric is bluesign® approved; Lining: 2.2-oz 100% polyester plain weave; Both with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Insulation: 600-fill-power Patagonia® 100% Traceable Down – all of which can be traced back to ducks that were never live-plucked, never force-fed. Lining fabric is bluesign® approved
- 289 g (10.2 oz)
Technology - Deluge® DWR - Patagonia’s proprietary durable water repellent fabric finish, Deluge DWR, lasts substantially longer than standard DWRs. Garments with the Deluge DWR finish have like-new repellency after years of extensive use.
Material - Down Insulation - Patagonia uses down insulation in their products because of its excellent performance: down has a higher warmth-to-weight ratio than synthetic insulation, and it is also more compressible.