As the afternoon glass-off morphs into an evening beach bonfire that morphs into another dawn patrol, this ridiculously comfy girls’ jacket is down with warmth. Stuffed with warm, 600-fill-power Patagonia® 100% Traceable Down, which can be traced back to ducks that were never force-fed, never live-plucked.
It features a super-lightweight shell made of windproof and water-resistant 1.4-oz 20-denier polyester mini-ripstop fabric treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish; lined with bluesign® approved polyester plain-weave fabric. It’s also tear-resistant and features side panels and princess seams in the front and back for a contoured, feminine shape.
Other features: Two handwarmer pockets secure with zippers and reflective webbing pulls; the front zip has a wind flap and a zipper garage to protect cold chins; and a drawcord at the hem adjusts the fit.
This Jacket has a Regular Fit
- The windproof shell has high tear-strength and is made of polyester mini-ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish; lining fabric is bluesign® approved
- 100% Traceable Down (600-fill-power duck down that can be traced back to birds that were never force-fed, never live-plucked) is compressible and warm; quilt-through construction keeps down in place
- Quilted pattern adds aesthetic appeal and feminine fit
- Full zip-through stand-up collar; internal wind flap and zipper garage
- Two zippered hand-warmer pockets with reflective webbing pulls; spandex cuff binding keeps cold out; internal drawcord at hem
- Can be worn as a mid-layer underneath a shell
- Hand-me-down ID label
- Fabric: Shell: 1.4-oz 20-denier 100% polyester mini-ripstop; fabric is bluesign® approved; Lining: 2.2-oz 100% polyester plain weave; Both with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Insulation: 600-fill-power Patagonia® 100% Traceable Down – all of which can be traced back to ducks that were never live-plucked, never force-fed
- Lining fabric is bluesign® approved
- 300 g (10.6 oz)
Technology - Deluge® DWR - Patagonia’s proprietary durable water repellent fabric finish, Deluge DWR, lasts substantially longer than standard DWRs. Garments with the Deluge DWR finish have like-new repellency after years of extensive use.
Material - Down Insulation - Patagonia uses down insulation in their products because of its excellent performance: down has a higher warmth-to-weight ratio than synthetic insulation, and it is also more compressible.