Patagonia Girls' Insulated Snowbelle Pants are fully featured H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer polyester shell with a waterproof/breathable barrier and Deluge® DWR finish. It is made for young free-riders slaying deep pow. So let her enjoy those deep, thigh-burning chutes, because you know that her fully insulated Snowbelle Pants will keep her dry, evenly vented and charging.
The pants' H2No® Performance Standard, 2-layer polyester shell with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish are waterproof, breathable and has fully taped seams. The lightweight 100-g Thermogreen® insulation (90% recycled) eighty-sixes the cold and stays dry in even the wettest conditions.
Because comfort and mobility are high priorities: the adjustable waistband has microdenier fleece lining for comfort; articulated knees that don’t restrict turns and the belt loops on the rear yoke will attach to the 3-in-1 and Insulated Snowbelle Jackets for versatile single-piece protection.
Other notable features are the zippered fly with double-snap closure; two covered zip hand-warmer pockets with reflective webbing pulls; nylon scuff guards to protect hem and inside pant leg; internal gaiter with over-boot gripper elastic to seal out cold; loop inside hem to keep pant from riding up and the grow-fit feature in leg increases length by two inches.
The Pants have a Regular Fit
- H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer polyester shell with a waterproof/breathable barrier and Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Fully-taped seams
- Polyester plain weave shell lining
- Lightweight 100-g Thermogreen® insulation stays dry even when wet
- Microdenier fleece on fixed waistband with internal adjustability
- Zippered fly with double snap closure
- Two covered zip hand-warmer pockets with reflective zipper pulls
- D-ring to attach ski pass
- Belt loops on rear yoke integrate with the 3-in-1 and Insulated Snowbelle jackets
- Articulated knees for mobility
- Durable nylon scuff guards protect hem and inside pant leg
- Full-length internal wind flap and external storm flap with hook-and-loop closure
- Articulated sleeves with grow-fit feature increases length by 2"; sleeve cuff adjusts with hook-and-loop closure
- Internal gaiter with gripper elastic goes over boot and to seal out cold
- Loop inside hem gives option to add cord, keeps pant from riding up
- Reflective logo on back right leg
- Grow-fit feature in legs increases length by 2"
- Shell: 2-layer, 4.6-oz 75-denier twill 100% polyester with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lining and Gaiters: 2-oz 100% polyester plain weave, with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Scuff guard trim: 7.8-oz. 100% nylon
- Insulation: 100-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (90% recycled)
- Weight: 490 g (17.3 oz)
Technology - Deluge® DWR - Patagonia’s proprietary durable water repellent fabric finish, Deluge DWR, lasts substantially longer than standard DWRs. Garments with the Deluge DWR finish have like-new repellentcy after years of extensive use.
Material - 2-layer H2No® Performance Standard shell fabrics are completely waterproof, windproof and breathable. They utilize an internal mesh or a wicking, hanging-fabric liner for increased durability and next-to-skin comfort.
Measurements refer to body size, not garment dimensions, and are in inches, unless otherwise noted