Patagonia's Girls' Nano® Puff Jacket is insulated with incredibly lightweight 60-g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation polyester and the shell is made of a wind- and water-resistant polyester mini-ripstop material.
When you think of days that call for hot cocoa and oatmeal at breakfast and turkey chili and cornbread at dinner think of the warm and cozy Nano Puff® Jacket that has a wind- and tear-resistant 20-denier polyester mini-ripstop shell treated with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish to shed moisture. It is insulated with lightweight and compressible 60-g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation polyester and can be worn as outerwear in cool conditions or as a mid-layer when temperatures drop.
The full-zip front has an internal wind flap and a zipper garage for chin comfort, an adjustable drawcord hem seal and spandex at the sleeves to keep out the cold air and the zippered hand-warmer pockets have reflective webbing pulls so that the gloves can stay on.
This Jacket has a Regular Fit
- Lightweight and wind-resistant polyester shell has high-tear strength and Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lightweight and highly compressible 60-g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation polyester insulation
- Unique quilt pattern holds insulation in place
- Full-zip front with internal wind flap and zipper garage
- Two zippered hand-warmer pockets with reflective pulls
- Spandex binding at sleeve opening
- Adjustable drawcord at hem
- Can be worn as a mid-layer underneath a shell
- Hand-me-down ID label
- Shell: 1.4-oz 20-denier polyester mini ripstop with a Deluge® DWR finish
- Lining: 2-oz 100% polyester plain weave with a Deluge® DWR finish
- Insulation: 60-g PrimaLoft® One 100% polyester
- Weight: 277 g (9.8 oz)
Technology - Deluge® DWR - Patagonia’s proprietary durable water repellent fabric finish, Deluge DWR, lasts substantially longer than standard DWRs. Garments with the Deluge DWR finish have like-new repellency after years of extensive use.
Material - Primaloft - The human body uses energy to keep warm. PrimaLoft® Gold uses a patented microfiber structure to help the body retain warmth and conserve energy.
Measurements refer to body size, not garment dimensions, and are in inches, unless otherwise noted