Hot springs, icebergs and lush landscapes—if you visit the “Banana Coast,” as locals call Greenland’s southern shores, be prepared for wet weather. Patagonia's Torrentshell Jacket helps your child enjoy it all, regardless of conditions, with H2No® Performance Standard protection that's durable, lightweight, versatile and bluesign® approved.
The 2.5-layer recycled nylon jacket has a waterproof/breathable barrier, a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and full-length waterproof reflective-pull zipper with internal storm flap. The 3-panel hood has an elasticized gusset under the brim for a protective, stay-put fit. Contrast color-blocked yoke has reflective tape on front and back. Two handwarmer pockets and one internal mesh drop-in pocket stash treasures. Cuffs adjust with hook-and-loop closure; drawcord hem seals out weather.
These jackets are a Regular Fit (see size chart below)
- Three-panel hood with elasticized internal gusset under brim allows protective fit with full peripheral vision; built-in visor sheds rain and cuts glare
- Hook-and-loop cuff closure seals out wet weather
- Full-length zipper with external storm flap and internal wind flap secures with hook-and-loop closures
- Internal drawcord at hem; high-visibility reflective tape across front and back yoke
- Two zippered side pockets with reflective zipper pulls; one inside drop-in pocket
- *2.5-layer, 2.6 oz. 50-denier 100% nylon ripstop with a waterproof/breathable **H2No® barrier and a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Made of durable H2No® Performance Standard 2.5-layer nylon ripstop fabric with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish with updated fit
- Hand-me-down ID label
- Girls: Navy Blue/Purple, Howling Turquoise and Pickled Pink
- Boys: Navy Blue, Howling Turquoise/Orange and Forge Grey
- Approx. Weight: 212 g (7.5 oz)
* Material - 2.5 layer H2No® shell fabrics are waterproof, windproof, breathable and highly packable. They combine a water-repellent shell fabric with our H2No waterproof barrier and a raised pattern on the inside, instead of the full-coverage interior scrim used in 3-layer fabrics. The raised pattern makes 2.5-layer fabric packages lighter and more compressible while still protecting the waterproof barrier.
** Technology - H2No® Barrier is Patagonia's standard for 100% waterproof and breathable protection in our shell garments. H2No is created by adding a waterproof and breathable laminate or coating to a high performance protective fabric. This fabric package blocks wind and water on the outside while allowing water vapor generated by your body to escape keeping you warm, dry and comfortable.