Patagonia Women's R1 Full-Zip Jacket is the optimal mid-layer or base-layer for your alpine endeavors in demanding conditions. It is made with Regulator® grid fleece for outstanding stretch, breathability, compressibility and durability. And this season Patagonia shape-shifted its form, re-sculpting it into a more feminine-specific technical fit.
The R1® Jacket's popularity among back-country athletes was inevitable: it stretches, breathes, wicks and warms with ultimate efficiency. Plus the two zippered hand-warmer pockets sit above the harness line and offset shoulder seams steer clear of pack straps.
The full-zip front makes it even more versatile. It can go from a mid-layer in winter to a lightweight jacket on those early fall morning runs and alpine summer evenings. Made of Polartec® Power Dry® polyester (41% recycled)/spandex fabric with a high/low grid interior, it provides enhanced breathability, superb compressibility and stretch, has a terrific feel and remains durable and warm.
This Jacket has a Slim Fit (View Size Chart)
- Versatile R1 fleece provides excellent stretch, warmth, wicks moisture and breathes in a variety of temperatures
- Interior high/low grid fleece enhances compressibility, airflow and dry time
- Microfiber face speeds dry time and allows for easy layering
- Two zippered hand-warmer pockets
- Off-shoulder seam construction reduces bulk under a pack
- Material: 6.8-oz Polartec® Power Dry® 93% polyester (41% recycled)/7% spandex
- Weight: 334 g (11.8 oz)
Recycled Polyester - Patagonia recycles used soda bottles, unusable second quality fabrics and worn out garments into polyester fibers to produce many of our clothes.
Regulator® Insulation - Regulator Insulation provides phenomenal compressibility, light weight warmth and moisture transport, whether used alone or as part of a layering system.