Campsuds Biodegradeable Camp Soap
- 4 fluid ounces in Nalgene bottle
- Just a few drops gives quick, effective suds
- Use sparingly in water to clean hands, face, hair, clothing, dishes and anything else that's washable
- Convenient dispenser cap ensures that no soap goes to waste
- Contains purified water, vegetable-based biodegradable anionic and non-ionic cleaning agents, natural fragrance, oils and germaben
Made in USA.
Leave No Trace: Even biodegradable soaps and cleansers shouldn't be used in a natural water source. To wash yourself, your laundry or your dishes, carry water 200 feet away from streams or lakes and use small amounts of biodegradable soap (a little goes a long way). Then pour wastewater into a cat hole 6 to 8 inches deep.