LifeStraw GO Water Bottle
SPOTTED IN THE WILD
Introducing the new LifeStraw Go - now with a carbon capsule that reduces chlorine, bad taste and odor! Available in 5 colors.
With our Follow the Liters program, for every LifeStraw product sold, a child in a developing country receives clean, safe drinking water for an entire school year.
- Uses replaceable activated carbon capsule to reduce bad taste, chlorine and organic chemical matter for up to 100 liters (26 gallons).
- Uses advanced hollow fiber membrane technology (0.2 microns) to remove waterborne bacteria and protozoa up to 1,000 liters (264 gallons)
- Removes 99.9999% of waterborne bacteria (>LOG 6 reduction), including E-Coli
- Removes 99.9% of waterborne protozoan parasites (>LOG 3 reduction), including Giardia & Cryptosporidium
- Reduces turbidity, filtering down to 0.2 microns
- Available in 5 colors
- BPA Free Tritan Bottle
- Replacement hollow fiber membrane cartridges available
- Replacement carbon capsules available
- Does NOT use iodine or iodinized resin
Gear for the Greater Good Since 2004
Every purchase helps kids living with serious illnesses experience the magic of summer camp free of charge.