Patagonia Black Hole Duffel 120L
SPOTTED IN THE WILD
Patagonia's latest duffel for extended and gear-intensive travel, the Black Hole™ Duffel 120L lives for rugged adventure.
- Burly polyester ripstop with highly weatherproof TPU laminate and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Large opening to main compartment, zippered side pocket, mesh pockets in lid; stuffs into its own pocket for easy storage
- Padded shoulder straps and reinforced haul handles for easy carrying
- Padded base protects contents
- Burly reinforced daisy chains for lashing
- Internal compression
15-oz 900-denier 100% polyester ripstop (50% solution-dyed) with a TPU-film laminate and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
Fabric is bluesign® approved
Gear for the Greater Good Since 2004
Every purchase helps kids living with serious illnesses experience the magic of summer camp free of charge.