Patagonia Women's Re-Tool Snap-T Fleece Pullover
This warm, quintessential pullover has feminine seaming, a pouch-style handwarmer pocket and is made with Polartec® Thermal Pro® polyester fleece (51% recycled).
- Deep-pile 100% polyester fleece (51% recycled) has extra-long fibers to retain warmth
- Stand-up collar has doubled fleece for warmth; front placket hides the 4-snap closure and is reinforced with nylon
- Yoke and princess seams add contouring and shape
- Brushed-polyester microfleece trim on cuffs and hem
- Nylon chest-pocket flap with stay-put envelope construction
- Kangaroo-style handwarmer pocket
- Hip length
- 456 g (16.1 oz)
- 9.3-oz Polartec® Thermal Pro® 100% polyester fleece (51% recycled).
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewing.
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
Gear for the Greater Good Since 2004
Every purchase helps kids living with serious illnesses experience the magic of summer camp free of charge.